CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Illinois that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule will consist of days and nights and physician will see 14-18 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have a current IL license in hand.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 12-hour shifts
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 14-18 patients per day
- IL license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing