We are providing staffing assistance to an Idaho-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include central lines, vents arterial lines, and intubations. You must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have a current ID license in hand. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts, no call, and there are 14 available shifts per month. You will see 20 patients per day on average.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Central lines, vents arterial lines, and intubations required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- ID license in hand required
- 12-hour shifts
- No call
- 14 shifts per month
- 20 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing