A facility in Idaho is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule will consist of eight to 12-hour shifts. 10 shifts per month are available, and the physician will see 16-19 patients per day. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have a current ID license in hand. Assignment requirements include ICU rounding and responding to codes.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Eight to 12-hour shifts
- 16-19 patients per day
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- ICU rounding required
- Specialty backup
- Must respond to codes
- ID license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing