A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Hawaii. Physician must be comfortable with rounding in the ICU. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, 7 days on/7 days off, and physician will see up to 12 patients per shift. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an ACLS. This client needs 4+ months of coverage.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on/7 off schedule
- Hawaii license preferred (will license right candidate)
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 4+ months of coverage needed
- ACLS required
- 10-12 patients per day
- 3-5 patients per night
- ICU rounding required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing