A Connecticut-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts, 0-20 shifts are available monthly, and no call is required. Physician will see 16-18 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted CT license in hand. Assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- 12-hour shifts
- 0-20 shifts per month
- No call
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- ICU rounding required
- Average of 16-18 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing