A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Colorado. Physician must be comfortable with vent management, ICU rounding, and some procedures. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, no call, 1-14 shifts need coverage monthly, and physician will see 4-12 patients per shift on average. Covering physician must be board certified in IM and have a current CO license in hand.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- 12-hour shifts
- 1-14 shifts per month
- CO license in hand required
- BC in IM required
- Vents and procedures required
- ICU rounding
- 4-12 patients per shift
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing