We are helping our client in California that is searching for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable being part of the rapid response team. Your schedule will be 6pm to 6am, no call, and you will see 8-12 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted CA license in hand.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- No call
- CA license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 8-12 patients per day
- Will be part of rapid response team
- EMR: Sorian
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing