A California-based group is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage of three locations. Assignment requirements do not include any procedures or call. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have a current ACLS. Ideal physician is comfortable rounding in the ICU and has an active CA license in hand. Assignment schedule is 14-20 shifts per month from 6:00am to 6:00pm, 6:00pm to 6:00am, or 4:00pm to 12:00pm. Physician will see 15-20 patients per day and 4-10 patients per night on average.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 14-20 shifts per month
- 6:00am-6:00pm, 6:00pm-6:00am, or 4:00pm-12:00pm
- Procedures are preferred, not required
- ICU and ACLS are required
- Approximately 15-20 patients per day
- 4-10 patients per night
- Local doctor preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing