A California facility is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. Clinic hours are 7 days on and 7 days off from 7:00pm to 7:00am and covering physician will cross-cover an average of 40-50 patients per night shift. No procedures are required, and hospitalist do not run codes. Full subspecialty backups are available. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have a current CA license.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- 7 days on and 7 days off
- 7:00pm to 7:00am
- Cross-cover an average of 40-50 patients per night shift
- No procedures are required
- Hospitalist do not run codes
- Full subspecialty backups available
- BC or BE in IM or FM
- CA license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing