An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in California. Ideal physician is comfortable with arterial lines, central lines, and lumbar puncture. Assignment schedule will consist of 10-hour shifts with call required and physician will see 17-19 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted CA license.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Open and ongoing
- 10-hour shifts
- Call required
- Some procedures required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 17-19 patients/day with 8-9/night
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing