A government hospitalist locums job exists in Arizona. Any state license qualifies you for this immediate need. The schedule is 7 on, 7 off, from 7am-6pm ongoing. BLS, ACLS, and DEA are required. They do use electronic health records so you'll need to be able to type.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule working 7am-6pm ongoing
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- EMR is a must, using RPMS, similar to VAMC system
- ICU with some procedures
- BLS & ACLS required
- DEA required
- Board certification not required
- Any active state license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing