An exciting locum tenens hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Arizona. Covering physician must have an active AZ license in hand. Hospitalists do not run codes and no procedures are required. ICU coverage will be required. Assignment schedule is 14 shifts per month, 7:00am to 7:00pm and 7:00pm to 7:00am, and physician will see 16-18 patents per day shift on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am
- 16-18 patients per day
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- AZ license in-hand required
- Permanent potential
- ICU coverage
- Hospitalists do not run codes
- No procedures
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing