Government hospitalist job exists in Arizona. Any state license will get you there for this immediate need. Weekend shifts are available 7am to 3pm and 7am to 6pm with possibly some weekday shifts (same shift times). BLS, ACLS, and DEA are required. They do use electronic health records so need to be able to type.
By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Any active state license
- Board certified or eligible in internal medicine
- Weekend shifts available 7am to 3pm and 7am to 6pm with some potential for weekday shifts (same shift times)
- ICU with some procedures
- BLS & ACLS required
- DEA required
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- EMR is a must
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing