Become part of a stable, Northeastern Wisconsin integrated health system. We are seeking talented BE/BC Nocturnists to join an established, 18-provider program.
Hospitalists have played an integral part in quality improvement. Our hospitals employ Collaborative Care, our proprietary innovation of inpatient care. The model consists of a care team; nurse, physician, pharmacist, care manager, therapists, and other clinicians working side by side to care for the patient from time of admission, until discharge. The hospitalist service has committed the involvement of their physicians in process improvement and provide mini-sabbatical time to work on these improvements and to participate in projects.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in an outdoor paradise, then call Romy Stall at CompHealth for more information! 954-837-2733 or send CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Job# 748041
- Guaranteed salary plus quality bonus incentive and exceptional complete benefit package
- Electronic Medical Record-EPIC network connects our program to both in house Primary Care as well as independent Physicians
- Excellent subspecialty support
- On site resources include; Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Psych Units, Hospice, Palliative Care, Dietary, PT/OT, Psychiatry, and Speech Therapy
- 7on/7off blocked schedule
- Earning potential in mid-$300k's with guaranteed salary and quality incentives
- Sign on, relocation and membership fees
- Health, dental, vision, and full benefit package