Stable organization near Green Bay, Wisconsin is seeking an experienced Hospitalist to help with the growth of their inpatient services. This full service facility is nestled on the shores of beautiful Green Bay/Lake Michigan. Enjoy working in a picturesque community, alongside a tight knit medical staff with a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Contact me right away, this opportunity will not last long! John Hardardt, CompHealth 954 837 2740 Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- H1 Cap Exempt facility welcoming to diversity
- Schedule consists of 16 shifts per month with rotating responsibilities (Additional compensation above 8 shifts)
- Manageable patient volume devised for optimal quality and continuity of care
- Minimal procedures- full service of specialists available- would welcome some ICU experience. Training is available to sharpen your skills.
- Competitive base salary with bonuses and extra shift incentives
- Full scope of benefits, CME, 401k, malpractice, etc.
- Independent, Not For Profit hospital accredited by the Joint Commission