Several suburban communities surround the city of Charleston, including the upscale community of South Charleston, which is home to just over 13,000 residents. South Charleston offers both new and historic housing options with excellent public and private school systems.
Cultural and recreational activities include the Sunrise Museum, WV Symphony, the State Capital Cultural Center and the Clay Center for Performing Arts. With an easy drive to Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cincinnati, Washington, DC and Charlotte there is so much to see!
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 260 bed not for profit hospital
- Established 10 physician team with 2 Advanced Practitioners and Hospitalist RN
- Full subspecialty support excluding neurosurgery and cardiovascular surgery
- Hospitalists respond to codes
- No call environment
- Semi-closed ICU with Intensivists in-house during day and by phone at night
- Flexible block scheduling
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Resident Physicians encouraged to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.