The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 17 Hospitalist team with ample back up
- Full team support with a Chief Hospitalist and HRN
- Open ICU Procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Extremely competitive salaries based on experience
- Excellent moonlighting differential
- $50K commencement bonus
- J1/H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location & Lifestyle
Olympic Peninsula 45 Minutes from Seattle Washington Situated between the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges and sitting directly across Puget Sound from Seattle, this is the gateway to the spectacular Olympic Peninsula. An awe-inspiring 236 miles of shoreline provides an area rich with outdoor recreational opportunities such boating, fishing, sailing and water skiing, snow skiing, golf or whatever you can imagine. Housing is affordable and available in a broad range of styles offering large lots, spectacular scenery and quick access to parks and recreation in friendly, safe neighborhoods. You will find this is the hot spot for housing as current pricing is far lower than many other areas in the region. A scenic ferry ride and a short walk puts you at the turnstiles of Safeco Field (home to Seattle Mariners), CenturyLink Field (Seattle Seahawks) & a short walk to Seattle’s famous monorail. These same paths also take to world class shopping in such venues as Pacific Place, Westlake Plaza & the famous Pike Place Market.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Robert Crebtree at 253-720-1943 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.