Situated between the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges and sitting directly across Puget Sound from Seattle, this is the gateway to the spectacular Olympic Peninsula. An awe-inspiring 236 miles of shoreline provides an area rich with outdoor recreational opportunities such boating, fishing, sailing and water skiing, snow skiing, golf or whatever you can imagine.
- Housing is affordable and available in a broad range of styles offering large lots, spectacular scenery and quick access to parks and recreation in friendly, safe neighborhoods.
- You will find this is the hot spot for housing as current pricing is far lower than many other areas in the region.
- A scenic ferry ride and a short walk puts you at the turnstiles of Safeco Field (home to Seattle Mariners), CenturyLink Field (Seattle Seahawks) & a short walk to Seattle’s famous monorail.
- These same paths also take to world class shopping in such venues as Pacific Place, Westlake Plaza & the famous Pike Place Market
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 17 Hospitalist team with ample back up
- Full team support with a Chief Hospitalist and Hospitalist RN
- Open ICU
- Procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Extremely competitive salaries based on experience; potential comp of $255k+ per year
- Excellent moonlighting differential
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.