Premier Hospitalist Organization seeks a Nocturnist for their established program in the 2nd largest metro city in Washington. It will be a 7/7 Night Block schedule working 7pm - 7am. Responsible for in-house at night caring for admissions. There is either an NP or PA to assist at night. Be at a top-rated 250+ bed regional medical center. No procedures required as they have specialty support 24/7 to cover that.
Live and practice in the largest city in eastern Washington with an area of close to 500K population.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier organization
- Lots of free time with the 7/7 block schedule
- Mid-level support for the night shifts
- Admissions only with no procedures
- Can pick up extra shifts if desired to earn additional income
- Leadership opportunities can be an option in the future if desired
- Competitive base salary and full benefits package
- Live in a large metro area with excellent amenities and affordable housing. No state income tax; international airport; and great school options.