Vancouver is located on Washington State’s southern border, on the banks of the Columbia River just across from Portland, Oregon. Any direction you look, the scenery is astounding – snowcapped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches – all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. Vancouver and Portland offer all the best amenities of city living. A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations. Columbia River George is a renowned windsurfing destination, and there are plentiful options for skiing and hiking with an hour’s drive. The advantages of small city life are preserved in Vancouver with its excellent schools and easy pace. There are fine cultural and commercial offerings just 10 minutes away in Portland. And enjoy a tax break with no income tax in Vancouver and no sales tax in Portland!
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 450 bed hospital, part of an award winning not for profit health system that serves patients in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska
- Established 28 physician team with 5 advanced practitioners, Hospitalist RN, and Program Manager
- Open ICU with full subspecialty support
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- EPIC EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Family Medicine trained physicians welcome to apply with 2-3 years inpatient experience
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.