Richmond, Virginia is one of the oldest major cities in the United States. It’s rich in American history and historical attractions. Modern-day interests can easily be found, as well, with its world-class museums, a vibrant food scene and a wide array of entertainment options from theater performances to family-friendly festivals. Richmond is the only region in America with whitewater rapids that run through its downtown district. The area is also a major financial center and the climate offers all four seasons with the coldest weather normally from late December to early February.
This region appeals to diverse demographics because of its multiple cultures, restaurants, shops, cutting edge art galleries, concert venues and many diverse houses of worship. It also offers great public and private schools, colleges and top universities. It has tons of family friendly activities and outdoor events, as well as, attractions for young singles to retirees.
Each of Richmond’s neighborhoods exudes a unique personality from historic to modern and trendy. There are over 100 parks and plenty of recreational activities, sports activities, indoor, outdoor and on the water! Richmond has a rich history, a rich future and so much to offer!
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 391 bed hospital, named among Nation’s Best Hospital!
- Established 23 physician team
- No call environment
- Procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.