The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its com Inpatient care for medical surgical intensive care, physical rehab, neurological, obstetrical, oncology, and behavioral medicine.
- 168 bed, State-of-the-Art facility
- 10 Hospitalist program with 4 Advanced Practitioners
- 24 hour Emergency Department with 11% admits with an additional free standing ED located at Sentara Belle Harbour
- 12 bed open ICU; 2 Critical Care physicians as backup
- Specialty backup includes; General Surgery, Vascular, Cardiology, PC and Neuro (consult only) Nephrology, GI
- Advanced Imaging services, including MRI and CT
- Radiation Therapies; infusion center; sleep disorder center
- Physical rehabilitation (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy)
- Diagnostic Cardiac
- Urgent Care (located at Sentara’s St. Luke’s’ Isle of Wright County)
- Occupational Medicine; Women’s Center
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.