Join one of the Premier systems in Southeastern Virginia. A Group of Palliative Care Specialists seeks a full-time, Inpatient Palliative Medicine Physicians to join their team as they expand their program at the hospital.
Joining an established care team that includes a dedicated Nurse Practitioner and LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker). Palliative medicine program is tasked with both pain and symptom management, as well as goal-setting with the patient population. Service is truly a palliative medicine service, so not focused on anesthesiology or interventional pain candidates for this role.The team covers a Monday to Friday, daytime schedule from 8am to 5pm or similar type hours.
Candidates should have board-certification in a related specialty; certification or Fellowship in Hospice and Palliative Medicine highly preferred. Applicants should possess high energy, enthusiasm for clinical care and program development, and expertise in the medical care of terminally ill individuals. This quality palliative care team includes physicians, APCs, nurses, pharmacists, social workers and chaplains with clinical experience in diseases, treatment options and pain and symptom management.
If you are interested in this physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier Hospital system
- Join an established Inpatient Palliative team
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends with family and friends.
- Competitive base salary and incentives
- Full hospital benefits package
- Highly desired community is a short drive to Virginia Beach or 3 hours to Washington DC or Raleigh NC