Join a prominent Regional Health System in charming Richmond, Virginia - the state's capital. With the support of a leading healthcare system, you will be awarded the opportunity to work in a state of the art facility while focusing on quality care.
This full time Nocturnist opportunity consists of a blocked schedule and strong compensation. As a nighttime provider, you will perform approximately 6-8 admissions per night.
Richmond is among America's oldest cities, mixing a historic downtown with gorgeous landscape. With terrific schools and appealing nightlife, there is something for everyone.
Alternatively, if you decide this is not ideal for you, CompHealth has over 400 active Hospitalist jobs across the country that you can consider, most of which focus solely on Inpatient Medicine Maybe, refer this to a friend.
For more information, please call John Hardardt at 954-837-2740, or email a copy of your CV to John.Hardardt@Comphealth.com and reference Job #748438.
- 7 on 7 off blocked schedule
- No procedures or ICU required
- 6-8 admissions per night
- State of the art facility
- Strong compensation and bonus structure
- Medical Benefits, CME, Malpractice coverage, retirement plan, etc
- Employed by a prominent, nationally recognized Health System
- Live and work in Virginia's state capital