This Regional Medical Center in Virginia is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join its established team of 19 Hospitalists.
Block Schedule consists of 7 days on and 7 days off. Annually it will be about 21 weeks of day blocks and 5 weeks of night blocks. The team does not perform procedures and is supported by a Patient Care Coordinator team. The average patient census per hospitalist is 15, and the ICU is covered by the PCC team managing the unit.
Other highlights include: Competitive, guaranteed compensation and performance incentive Sign on Bonus, Relocation and CME with expense reimbursement Retirement package with matching contribution Hospital benefits package including health, malpractice and tail coverage Patient Care Coordinator team New, state-of-the-art hospital equipped with EPIC
Central Virginia community has a 4 year university and located 2 hours to Richmond and Washington DC.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Stable and secure hospital employed position
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule
- No procedure or ICU because of the specialty support
- Popular Virginia community with a major university and top school systems
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Full hospital benefits package and relo assistance
- Excellent stability with a large hospitalist team