BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist needed with minimum of 1 year inpatient experience. Beautiful, picturesque northern Vermont is looking for a Hospitalist Program Director to lead their team. The Hospitalist service is a tight knit, collegial group of 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
Scheduling is decided amongst the physicians - the organization feels strongly about allowing the team to set their own schedules and does what they can do to keep the hospitalist team happy and engaged.
The Hospitalist team enjoys a great reputation in the community and the local primary care physicians are happy to refer their patients to the hospital for their care. The ideal candidate can join their team pending licensure and credentialing; is Board Certified, comfortable with procedures and rounding on critical care patients.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in an outdoor paradise, then call Romy Stall at CompHealth for more information! 954-837-2733 or send CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Job#748669
- Work a minimum of 12 shifts per month
- Will consider both IM and FP physicians with inpatient experience
- Procedures required, will assist with certification
- French and Spanish Language Skills helpful, but not mandatory
- Compensation based on Shifts worked
- Generous CME - 80 hours and $6,500
- Loan Repayment negotiable
- Hospitalist team is well respected in the medical community