Critical Access Hospital located in Central Western Vermont is seeking to hire a new Hospitalist physician. Join a reputable and dedicated state-of-the-art physician group with full administrative support, the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team. A rare opportunity to join a committed and seasoned team!
- Excellent salary and full benefits including CME and malpractice
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Offered
- Employed Position
- Schedule is 5 Days On/10 Days Off
- Night Coverage-midlevel nocturnist takes 1st call at night
- Average daily census of 14 patients
- No procedures
Located in central western Vermont near the New York border within easy driving distance to Burlington, VT, Montpelier, VT, Albany, NY, and Montreal, QC. Nestled between Vermont’s Green Mountains and Lake Champlain providing a number and recreational activities year round including hiking, cycling, sailing, boating, fishing, hunting, skiing, nature adventures and more. Located in a classic New England small town and adjacent to one of the finest liberal arts colleges in the nation, with outstanding programs in athletics, foreign languages, and fine arts.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2