This Texas based Hospitalist Organization has been responsible for managing inpatient services at this 200+bed, Medical Center in South Texas since 2008. The team consists of 8 Hospitalists and midlevels. There are 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnist per 7 day/night block. Current need is for a day Hospitalist to cover a 7/7 blocked schedule from 7am to 7pm.
Average day census range 16-22. Intensivists to cover ICU for consults and full management of ICU patients, and ED team manages codes. Most specialties available for consults; no procedures required because of the specialty support but always a plus to have the experience.
South Texas community includes nearby cities McAllen, Harlingen, and 60 minutes to South Padre Island.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697, or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Join a top Hospitalist organization and established Hospitalist team.
- Flexible 7/7 block schedule provides lots of free time for family, or to pick up extra shifts
- Very reasonable patient admissions and no procedures required
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package, relo assistance, 401K, and malpractice/tail coverage
- H1 Visa available. Possible J1 Visa transfers.
- Conveniently located within a short distance of 2 international airports
- South Texas community with over 500K service area is an easy drive to popular South Padre Island and 3.5 hours to San Antonio
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you