Named the “HUB” city, Lubbock’s growing economy, housing options, educational opportunity, and recreational amenities make it one of the most livable cities in Texas!
- Today Lubbock is a thriving city of over 230,000 people. A bustling metropolis with great music, shopping and dining, Big 12 Conference sports, a vibrant arts community and acclaimed medical facilities, Lubbock blends small-town charm with West Texas warmth and hospitality.
- Brick paved streets lead to an array of family attractions, quaint shops, specialty stores, award winning golf courses, and over 30 lakes to enjoy year round.
- Lubbock ranks below average in cost of lining and offers a diverse and strong job market.
- Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine!
The Team - The Hospital
Join the region’s largest and well known health system supporting 62 counties over Central and West Texas. This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services in this fully accredited hospital with 241 beds. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Join this team of 24 dedicated hospitalists and 6 advanced practitioners
- No procedures, no codes
- Open ICU with 24/7 Intensivist on staff and excellent sub-specialty backup
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- 300k+ yearly potential
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.