San Marcos is located at the heart of the advanced technology corridor linking Austin and San Antonio, and offers a high quality of life, with access to a rich array of natural resources, recreational opportunities and cultural amenities.
The spring-fed San Marcos River meanders through the city between park-lined banks. Picnic areas, recreation buildings, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, baseball fields, and one of the nation's largest wooden playscapes dot the nine city parks. The river is also a focus for swimming, canoeing, tubing, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling. While nearby lakes are ideal for sailing, power boating and wind surfing. San Marcos' mild climate lets enthusiasts pursue golf, tennis, cycling, fishing, and other activities throughout the year. Live music, performing arts and cultural exhibits are also plentiful. Visitors and residents also enjoy annual special events such as Summerfest, summer in the Park and Sights & Sounds, a festive display of Christmas lights along the banks of the river in December.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 178 bed hospital not for profit; Part of Adventist Health System
- Established 6 Physician team with Hospitalist RN
- Codes run by ER
- 24/7 onsite physician coverage
- Open ICU; procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.