Texarkana is a unique city split between Texarkana, Texas, and Texarkana, Arkansas. With an MSA of 143,400, residents enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax in Texas as well as Arkansans living within the city limits.
- Abundant woodlands and area lakes are enjoyed year round affording opportunities for hunting, fishing, and boating
- Larger metro areas such as Dallas and Little Rock are just a few hours away
The Team - The Hospital
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System is one of two major medical facilities serving the quad-state area at the junction of Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
- One of only 8% of U.S. hospitals Magnet recognized
- Recognized as a 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters, 2011 & 2012
- Named “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” for seven years in a row
- Level III Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- 24/7 ICU intensivist coverage
- Intubations are not required but valuable
- Hospitalists do not respond to codes
- Procedures – not required but valuable
- Family Medicine residency program present
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1b approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.