Nicknamed the “Sparkling City by the Sea” Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around. Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing. Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach. The popular Laguna Madre Nature Trail for nature enthusiasts and bird-watchers is north of the city next to the convention center.
The Team – The Hospital
This is your opportunity to be a part of a hospitalist system serving the Corpus Christi area. This 80 -bed full-service hospital offers comprehensive services for all states of woman’s life; home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and advanced diagnostic and imaging services. Work with a physician centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Join this 6 physician team of dedicated Hospitalists & focus your skills – on elevating the team in delivering patient-centered, quality care
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the patient experience & core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment
- Enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable encounters for our hospitalist teams
- As a benefit to your role, develop into a Sound Physicians Partner by adopting our strong core values & take advantage of the many investments we make in our hospitalist colleagues
- Affiliated with Texas A&M University System Health Science Center- College of Medicine and houses a family practice and Emergency medicine residency program
- Open ICU, no procedures and only respond to codes for our team
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.