The Hospital – The Team
Since 1936 CHI St. Joseph Health has been caring for the communities of Bryan, College Station, Brenham, Hearne, Navasota, Caldwell, Madisonville, and Bellville. With the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, the first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, and the first accredited Chest Pain Center in the Brazos Valley, CHI St. Joseph Health is a leader in critical care and the largest provider of cardiovascular care in the region.
As an integrated healthcare system, CHI St. Joseph Health includes a comprehensive network of over 100 employed providers including primary care physicians, specialists and advanced practice clinicians. Our network includes more than 30 ambulatory clinics featuring primary care, a freestanding Emergency Room, Express Clinics, and imaging and diagnostic services.
- Join this established 14 physician team
- 310-bed facility
- Open 30 bed ICU
- No procedures required
- Full spectrum of specialties
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- H1B eligible facility; Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Teaching Opportunity with a Family Medicine residency program
- Access SoundInstitute™learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, WRVU-based productivity plan and complete benefits package are in place –the only thing missing is you!
Awards and Recognitions
CHI St. Joseph Health has received many national, state and local awards including, Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2016 & Re-designated as Level II Trauma Center by ACOS/DSHS. For a complete list of Awards and Recognition please visit chistjoseph.org.
Location and Lifestyle
With a population of approximately 75,000 residents, Bryan, Texas is a city that is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley and boarders the city of College Station, Texas. College Station is home to Texas A&M University, one of the ten largest universities in the nation. As a result, top-notch speakers, exhibits, sporting events and numerous other activities are available to the community. Located deep in the heart of Texas, Bryan is centrally located between Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Austin. Housing is affordable and attractive, and the public schools are award-winning. A multi-million dollar budget supports the 43 parks in Bryan, providing numerous playgrounds, pools and ball parks to the city’s citizens. Historic downtown Bryan has recently undergone extensive renovations, including free high-speed wireless internet that is available to all businesses and visitors to the area.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jeff Paull at 972-841-7564 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.