Lufkin has top notch golfing, state of the art museums, an outstanding zoo, quality hotels and restaurants, incredibly charming downtown, and the friendliest people on earth. Downtown Lufkin is the site of many eating establishments, unique retail shops and antique collections. With more than 570 miles of shoreline, Lufkin offers superior bass fishing. Located less than 2 hours northwest of Houston.
The Hospital – The Team
As the largest health care system in the deep East Texas area, CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial is a private, not-for-profit hospital that provides care to almost a quarter of a million patients each year. Since its inception in 1949, CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial has paved the way for quality, innovative health care in East Texas. In fact, CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial consistently ranks among the nation’s best for exceptional health care and patient satisfaction.
CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial is comprised of four hospitals -- Lufkin, Livingston, San Augustine and Memorial Specialty, the only long-term acute care facility within the area. The hospital system provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
Recently the System opened the doors to the area's first dedicated heart and stroke care center -- the Heart & Stroke Center. Memorial is now Lufkin's only Joint Commissioned certified primary stroke care facility. Additionally, Memorial is a regional cardiovascular care center and offers the latest in heart care from a highly trained team of heart surgeons and cardiologists.
Memorial offers a wide array of services, including the Temple Cancer Center, which recently received a $4.5 million capital upgrade, including a state-of-the-art linear accelerator, Large Bore MRI and other software and equipment upgrades. Memorial operates two daVinci High Definition Robots for robotic assisted procedures in general surgery, urology and gynecology. The hospital also is known for providing the area's only comprehensive diabetes, heart and stroke center -- the Polk Education Center.
- Join this established 12 physician team
- 271-bed facility
- Open 20 bed ICU
- No procedures required
- Full spectrum of specialties
- H1B eligible facility; Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, WRVU-based productivity plan and complete benefits package are in place –the only thing missing is you!
Awards and Recognitions
CHI St. Luke’s Health has received many national, state and local awards including, Level IV Trauma Center designation by Texas Department of State Health Services & American Heart Association Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award 2015-2016. For a complete list of Awards and Recognition please visit memorialhealth.us
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.