The Hospital – The Team
CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Livingston, a beautifully modern and innovative facility, provides patients with access to 24/7 critical care, diagnostic services and much more. The medical and nursing staff at CHI St. Luke's Health Memorial Livingston supports the health of the surrounding communities through compassionate care, constant innovation and unwavering, unmatched dedication.
Located just off Highway 59 south, the 66-bed hospital provides more than 60,000 patient services each year, with half of those services being offered in the Level 4 Trauma-designated Emergency Department. With advanced technology and a wide array of services, the highly trained nurses and physicians are prepared to tackle all of life’s emergencies and beyond.
- Established 4 physician and Advanced Practitioner team
- 66-bed facility
- Open 8 bed ICU
- No procedures required
- H1B eligible facility; Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, WRVU-based productivity plan and complete benefits package are in place –the only thing missing is you!
Awards and Recognitions
CHI St. Luke’s Health has received many national, state and local awards including, Level IV Trauma Center designation by Texas Department of State Health Services & American Heart Association Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award 2015-2016. For a complete list of Awards and Recognition please visit memorialhealth.us
Location and Lifestyle
Polk County where the only thing warmer than our Texas summers are the people you’ll find when you get here! Located just off Highway 59 south, founded in 1835 Polk County is named after United States President, James K. Polk. It encompasses five incorporated cities, Livingston, Corrigan, Onalaska, Goodrich and Seven Oaks and offers 1,097 square miles of rolling hills and majestic pine forests that reach up and kiss the wide open Texas Sky.
Come and enjoy a flavorful blend of spacious wilderness, boundless recreational activities. With unique shopping and dining opportunities that are sure to tempt any age, take in the fresh, clean air along with the quaint local shops, award winning museum, historic homes and food that will have you coming back for seconds. If a little more excitement suits your fancy – wet your whistle and everything else, at our sparkling 93,000 acre Lake Livingston where you can jump head first into, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing or perhaps a leisurely guided pontoon tour, horseback riding, picnic or just a soak in the sun.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jeff Paull at 972-841-7564 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.