The Woodlands features residential villages with parks, playgrounds, schools, shopping, religious Congregations and beautiful homes. More than 185 miles of hiking and biking trails and 116 forested parks surround The Woodlands’ beautiful neighborhoods. And with educational offerings ranging from more than 30 outstanding preschools to an Academy of Lifelong Learning for seniors, The Woodlands is just as beautiful as it is well-rounded. Popular attractions include golfing at any of The Woodlands’ seven championship and world-class golf courses, shopping at The Woodlands Mall and Market Street centers, watching an outdoor concert or performance, attending a symphony by The Woodlands Symphony Orchestra, going to a movie at one of The Woodlands’ cinemas and playing sports on both child and adult sport leagues.
The Woodlands’ 80,000 residents enjoy the humid, subtropical climate of the region. Summer highs average around 90 degrees, whereas winter lows average around 40 degrees. May receives the highest monthly precipitation, with almost 5.5 inches of rain. With such beautiful weather and so much to do and see, it’s no wonder residents enjoy the many outdoor trails, entertainment and recreational opportunities offered by The Woodlands and nearby Houston.
The Hospital – The Team
The largest not-for-profit health system in Southeast Texas, Memorial Hermann has 16 hospitals and numerous specialty programs and services conveniently located throughout the Greater Houston area. Memorial is one of the nation's busiest Level I trauma centers and the primary teaching hospital for McGovern Medical School at UTHealth. We offer leading-edge diagnostic technologies and treatment techniques as well as Houston's first health information exchange that shares vital patient data among care providers, helping to ensure patients receive the right care at the right time.
Since 1985, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands has been continually recognized for delivering a higher level of care. It is still the first and only hospital in Montgomery County to be granted Magnet® status for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is a 351-private bed, full-service, acute care facility that brings together the ultimate in healthcare technology, expertise and healing for families in south Montgomery County, north Harris County and surrounding communities.
- Join this established 20+ Physician team
- 252-bed facility
- Open 35 bed ICU
- No procedures required
- Full spectrum of specialties
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, WRVU-based productivity plan and complete benefits package are in place –the only thing missing is you!
Awards and Recognitions
Memorial Hermann has received numerous state and national awards including, National Quality Healthcare Award and U.S. News & World Report: America’s Best Hospitals. For a complete list of Awards and Recognition please visit MemorialHermann.org.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.