The Hospital – The Team
At Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital we're all about advancing health. Yours. It begins by redefining healthcare. That means bringing together all aspects of the health system - care delivery, physicians and health solutions to create a truly integrated health system. Our 5,500 affiliated physicians and 24,000 employees practice evidence-based medicine with a relentless focus on quality and patient safety. Our efforts continue to result in national awards and recognition.
The largest not-for-profit health system in Southeast Texas, Memorial Hermann has 16 hospitals and numerous specialty programs and services conveniently located throughout the Greater Houston area. Memorial is one of the nation's busiest Level I trauma centers and the primary teaching hospital for McGovern Medical School at UTHealth. We offer leading-edge diagnostic technologies and treatment techniques as well as Houston's first health information exchange that shares vital patient data among care providers, helping to ensure patients receive the right care at the right time.
- Join this established 12 physician team
- 255-bed facility
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Closed 26 bed ICU
- No procedures required
- Full spectrum of specialties
- Access SoundInstitute™learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, WRVU-based productivity plan and complete benefits package are in place –the only thing missing is you!
Awards and Recognitions
Memorial Hermann has received numerous state and national awards including, National Quality Healthcare Award and U.S. News & World Report: America’s Best Hospitals. For a complete list of Awards and Recognition please visit MemorialHermann.org.
Location and Lifestyle
The second largest state in the US, Texas - aka the "Lone Star State" - features a treasure of natural resources and cultural charms. Located in the south central part of the country, Texas offers a range of backdrops, from desert regions and cave systems to mountains, canyons, and the magnificent coastal scenery along the Gulf of Mexico. Its first-class cities are also a big draw and are packed with tourist attractions including San Antonio's superb River Walk, the Alamo and the galleries and museums of Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston; the State Capitol, Austin; and the Space Center in Houston. Texas is also one of the most multicultural states with Spanish influences still evident thanks to its status as a former colony of Spain.
Memorial Hermann, located in Humble, Texas just minutes from Houston, the fourth-largest city in the United States and the largest city in Texas. Houston, with a population of more than 2.3 million residents and a booming population, lends itself to the restaurants, vibrant economy, beautiful surroundings and diversity that Houston in known for. Houston has earned numerous honors, including one of “America’s Best Airports” from Travel + Leisure magazine in 2010, the “Best City to Get Ahead” by Forbes.com, and “Top Metro in the Nation” by Site Selection magazine.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jeff Paull at 972-841-7564 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.