Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in a great college town - home to Texas A & M University.Join a team of a 14 physician program at a 310 bed flagship hospital in a reputable healthcare system offering the community&'s only Level II Trauma Center, an extensive inpatient and outpatient surgery program, and is known throughout the region for its cardiac, cancer and rehabilitation programs.
- Enjoy a manageable patient census of 15-18, sub-specialty back-up and no procedures or code required
- Work 7 on - 7off block schedule
- Solid base salary, plus lucrative bonuses for productivity and quality
- Excellent benefits package including signing bonus and a two year Path to Partnership
- Easy access to Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio
This city offers a warm climate, low unemployment rate, low property taxes and housing costs, safe neighborhoods, highly rated public schools and access to quality health care are a few of the qualities attracting relocating families.
Contact: Neal Fenster