Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in a great college town - home to Texas A & M University.Join a team of a 14 physician program at a 310 bed flagship hospital in a reputable healthcare system offering the community's only Level II Trauma Center, an extensive inpatient and outpatient surgery program, and is known throughout the region for its cardiac, cancer and rehabilitation programs.
- Enjoy a manageable patient census of 15-18, sub-specialty back-up and no procedures or code required
- Work 7 on - 7off block schedule
- Solid base salary, plus lucrative bonuses for productivity and quality
- Excellent benefits package including signing bonus and a two year Path to Partnership
- Easy access to Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio
This city offers a warm climate, low unemployment rate, low property taxes and housing costs, safe neighborhoods, highly rated public schools and access to quality health care are a few of the qualities attracting relocating families.
Contact: Neal Fenster