El Paso is located at the western tip of Texas, where Texas, New Mexico, & Old Mexico meet. It is the largest international metroplex in the world with over 1 million people and seamlessly blends American and Mexican cultures and traditions. El Paso’s warm, sunny climate and Franklin Mountains provide the backdrop to a young, culturally diverse population that embraces the past and builds the city’s future. Boasting a high quality of life with affordable housing, low crime rates, and minimal traffic congestion, El Paso is home to more than 70 Fortune 500 companies and was recently named one of “The 10 Best Cities to Raise a Family in America”.
Nine state parks, two national parks, two national monuments, one national memorial and a national forest are all within driving distance of El Paso! Open year round, Franklin Mountains State Park is the largest urban park in the nation for recreation including hiking & mountain biking. The El Paso metro area has 16 golf courses to choose from and a favorite for local families, the El Paso Zoo!
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist with Sierra Providence East Medical Center, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 180 new beds - Featuring 6 Neonatal Intensive Care beds, 12 Intensive Care Unit beds, a 38-bed Emergency Department including 8 Fast Track beds, and more!
- 6 Physician team with Advanced Practitioners and Hospitalist RN
- Complete sub-specialty support available
- Emergency procedures performed by Code Team or Anesthesiologist
- No call – nights are rotated through the team
- Open 12 bed ICU with intensivists available for consults
- Flexible block schedule with 12 hours shifts
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Family Practice and Internal Medicine resident physicians and new grads encouraged to apply
- Eligible for State funded student loan reimbursement
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.