Regional hospital in Texas is currently seeking a BC/BE (if coming out of training) IM Hospitalist. They are located 30 miles from the coast and 2 hours from Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. A community with over 80K population and 200K population service area.
Looking for a Hospitalist to work a Nocturnist schedule and join an established program due to growing volume. Flexible block schedule covering night shifts from 7pm to 7am. Providers must be comfortable with ICU rounding and procedures. Reasonable patient admissions and activity.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at #954.837.2697, or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Desirable flexible block schedule averaging 15 shifts per month
- Stability and security of a hospital employed position
- Texas community near the coast and an easy drive to Houston, San Antonio, and Austin
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and signing bonus
- Full hospital benefits package, and relocation assistance
- Outstanding earnings potential $300K possible
- Possible Student Loan Repayment