Hospitalist program at a 700 plus bed medical center in Fort Worth Texas. Fort Worth is located about 30 miles west of Dallas.
Join an established Hospitalist team Will be on a Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 8am-5pm or similar hours Round and go - if finished seeing patients then hospitalist can leave early and be on pager for the rest of the shift Average 1:3 nights and weekend coverage. They have NPs assisting in-house at night so the Hospitalists will provide back-up call if needed. Average patient census 15-20 per shift. Will be bonused for any patient encounters over 18. No procedures as they have the specialty support. EHR - Epic
Live in Fort Worth or nearby suburb communities with excellent schools and all the amenities. Located just 30 miles west of Dallas.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Highly desired daytime schedule with most evenings and weekends free
- Full team of hospitalists and NP support at night
- Round and go with no procedures required
- Live and practice in the popular Ft Worth/Dallas area with excellent places to live
- Practice in a prominent, 700+ bed hospital with complete specialist support
- Secure and stable employed position with a base salary and generous bonus incentive plan
- Full benefits package includes 401K w/matching, 4 weeks vacation, CME.
- Outstanding earnings potential over $300K with salary and bonus combined