We are currently scheduling interviews for an opportunity to join a tenured and quality driven hospitalist program at a premier hospital in sunny Dallas, Texas.
- This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services at a fully accredited health system with over 898 beds
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community
- Enjoy convenient scheduling of 7-on/7-off creating a sustainable lifestyle
- $240k annually with RVU bonus and a lucrative benefits package including a health reimbursement account, plus secure your future with a Path to Partnership track
- Well run program consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable workloads with a closed ICU, no procedures, no code, and no calls required
With its close proximity to DFW International Airport, Dallas allows for quick and easy access throughout the world. Dallas provides outstanding schools districts, colleges and universities that offer the best education for future leaders. The Dallas metropolitan area is the fourth largest in the United States and is home to the third-largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies. It is the Hub for sports here in the South and home to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks and Texas Rangers!
Contact: Neal Fenster