Hospitalist program at a 550 plus bed medical center in Fort Worth Texas. Fort Worth is located about 30 miles west of Dallas.This Program is in the process of transitioning to a block schedule effective 10/1/16. Will be a flex, block schedule averaging at least 15 shifts per month. All day shifts from 7am to 7pm or similar type hours with back-up call at nights - that rotation will be worked out with the hospitalists
They plan to have 10 Hospitalists and 6 NPs when fully staffed. The 6 NPs who will rotate in teams through a block model of days, swing, and nights (in-house). The Hospitalists will provide back-up call from home for the team on nights. Average patient census 20-25 per shift. Will be bonused for any patient encounters over 18. No procedures as they have the specialty support. EHR system is 'Allscripts'.
Live in Fort Worth or nearby suburb communities with excellent schools and all the amenities. Located just 30 miles west of Dallas.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it, then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Highly desired, daytime block schedule
- Full team of hospitalists and NP support
- Excellent earnings potential with salary, 2 bonus incentive plans, and option to pick up extra shifts
- Live and practice in the popular Ft Worth/Dallas area with excellent places to live
- Practice in a prominent, 500+ bed hospital with complete specialist support
- Leadership options in the future if desired
- All hospitalists will be paid per shift worked = about $250K annual income
- Bonus paid for patient encounters over 18 for excellent additional income above the shift rate
- Also a quality metric bonus approximately $3K per quarter
- Full benefits package, 401K, relocation assistance
- Excellent earnings potential well over $300K possible