This Texas based Hospitalist Organization has been responsible for managing inpatient services at this 200+bed, Medical Center in South Texas since 2008. The team consists of 3 daytime Hospitalists and two dedicated Nocturnists covering the night shifts. Current need is for a Nocturnist to cover a 7/7 night, blocked schedule from 7pm to 7am.
Very reasonable night coverage with 5-6 average admission. Intensivists to cover ICU for consults and full management of ICU patients, and ED team manages codes. Most specialties available for consults; no procedures required because of the specialty support but always a plus to have the experience.
South Texas community includes nearby cities McAllen, Harlingen, and 60 minutes to South Padre Island.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697, or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Join a top Hospitalist organization and established Hospitalist team.
- Flexible 7/7 block schedule provides lots of free time for family, or to pick up extra shifts
- Very reasonable patient admissions and no procedures required
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package, relo assistance, 401K, and malpractice/tail coverage
- H1 Visa (not cap exempt) available
- Conveniently located within a short distance of 2 international airports
- South Texas community with over 500K service area is an easy drive to popular South Padre Island and 3.5 hours to San Antonio