Kerrville, a county nicknamed “Hill Country Paradise” for its gorgeous scenery, spring-fed creeks and rolling hills. With a population of just over 20,000 residents, Kerrville offers many attractions. Residents and guests enjoy visiting the Kerr Arts & Cultural Center Inc., the Museum of Western Art, the Mooney Airplane Company Factory Tours, the Hill Country Wine Tours, and Stonehenge II, a replica of England’s Stonehenge. The climate of Kerrville is relatively mild. The humidity ranges from 20-40 percent for most of the year, compared to Houston and Dallas which average 70-90 percent humidity. Summer temperatures can reach as high as 95 degrees with an average of around 68 degrees, while winter temperatures average 47 degrees and rarely duck below 35 degrees. With such gorgeous landscapes and pleasant temperatures, Kerrville is a great place to work and live.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 124 bed private, not-for profit, community hospital
- Established 9 physician team
- Open ICU with backup
- No procedures required
- Comprehensive services including cardiopulmonary care, diagnostic imaging, emergency department, home care, hospice, ambulatory care, woman’s services and more!
- Required to respond to codes for established patients
- Rotating schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Chief Hospitalist opportunity available at this location
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.