If you are seeking an outstanding Nocturnist opportunity in one of America's coolest cities, then look no further!
- We have Nocturnist openings at both a 100-bed community hospital, AND a 390-bed facility.
- These are full-time positions with block scheduling that varies by facility.
- Employed by physician-owned group with generous compensation and benefits, including malpractice insurance.
This established hospitalist group, ranked in the top 3 Best Places to Work survey sponsored by the Austin Business Journal the last four years, serves multiple hospitals in the Austin metro area with well-trained colleagues, a team-oriented approach, and patient-centered care model. We are actively scheduling interviews for experienced candidates.
Austin is Texas' state capital, home to the University of Texas, and one of American's most desirable cities ranking at the top of nearly every survey.
- Dell, Whole Foods, and numerous tech companies call Austin home and it's no wonder when you see the wide variety of housing, educational, and recreational options for Austin residents.
- Enjoy no state income tax, a warm climate, an international airport and so much more!
Interested candidates please contact Ellie Horgan:
Position ID 157365
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.