Independent Hospitalist Organization seeks an IM or FP Hospitalist physician to join an established program in West Houston.
Nocturnist position available working a 12 hour shift from 7pm to 7am on a 7/7 block schedule. No procedures or codes necessary with primarily rounds and admissions. Very reasonable coverage.
Live and practice right in Houston, or a popular west Houston community such as; Katy or Sugar Land.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at CompHealth direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure, employed position with a stable organization
- Block schedule is 7 on 7 off working nights only
- Experienced physicians who are available to start in 90-120 days per credentialing
- Live and practice in the west Houston area
- Hospital is commutable from either Katy or Sugar Land
- Base salary + bonus incentives combined = $260K earnings or more
- Full benefits package includes malpractice/tail coverage
- Vacation time and CME
- Potential leadership options in the future if desired