Just 20 Minutes to Austin, Texas!
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- •78 bed hospital, Adventist Health System, not for profit
- Established 6 FTE physician team with hospitalist RN
- Cardiac Care, Emergency services, Rehab & wound care, Medical imaging, radiology
- Codes run by ER
- 24/7 onsite physician coverage
- Open ICU; procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Family Medicine and Internal Medicine trained physicians welcome apply
Location and Lifestyle
San Marcos is located at the heart of the advanced technology corridor linking Austin and San Antonio, and offers a high quality of life, with access to a rich array of natural resources, recreational opportunities and cultural amenities. The spring-fed San Marcos River meanders through the city between park-lined banks. Picnic areas, recreation buildings, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, baseball fields, and one of the nation's largest wooden playscapes dot the nine city parks. The river is also a focus for swimming, canoeing, tubing, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling. While nearby lakes are ideal for sailing, power boating and wind surfing. San Marcos' mild climate lets enthusiasts pursue golf, tennis, cycling, fishing, and other activities throughout the year. Live music, performing arts and cultural exhibits are also plentiful. Visitors and residents also enjoy annual special events such as Summerfest, summer in the Park and Sights & Sounds, a festive display of Christmas lights along the banks of the river in December.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Matt Bromlow at 512-626-3614 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.