With its close proximity to DFW International Airport, Dallas allows for quick and easy access throughout the World. Dallas provides outstanding schools districts, colleges and universities that offer the best education for future leaders. Dallas has a diverse culture and economy with some of the trendiest shopping, dining, museums, and music. It is the Hub for sports here in the South and home to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks and Texas Rangers!
The Team – The Hospital
Known for its Skyline and located in the Heart of Texas, come be an integral and vital part of our tenured and quality driven hospitalist program here in sunny Dallas, Texas. This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services at Texas Presbyterian of Dallas , a fully accredited health system with over 898 beds. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community. Committed to transforming health care by investing in advanced technology and full support to all its clinicians, they serve over 16 counties in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Join a team of dedicated Hospitalists & focus your skills on delivering patient-centered, quality care
- Enjoy convenient scheduling of 7-on/7-off creating a sustainable lifestyle
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the patient experience & core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment.
- Enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable workloads for our hospitalist teams
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future with Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track and attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.