The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 360 bed hospital, part of the comprehensive healthcare network of Hospitals of Providence, for profit, serving El Paso for over 100 years
- Established 10 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Complete sub-specialty support available
- Emergency procedures performed by Code Team or Anesthesiologist
- No call – nights are rotated through the team
- Open 12 bed ICU with intensivists available for consults
- Flexible block schedule with 12 hours shifts
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Not eligible for visa
- Residents and new grads. FP and IM. BC or BE (with plans to sit for boards)
- Spanish not required
Location and Lifestyle
El Paso is located at the western tip of Texas, where Texas, New Mexico, & Old Mexico meet. It is the largest international metroplex in the world with over 1 million people and seamlessly blends American and Mexican cultures and traditions. El Paso’s warm, sunny climate and Franklin Mountains provide the backdrop to a young, culturally diverse population that embraces the past and builds the city’s future.
El Paso boasts a high quality of life with affordable housing, low crime rates, and minimal traffic congestion. It is home to more than 70 Fortune 500 companies and was recently named one of “The 10 Best Cities to Raise a Family in America”.
El Paso offers excellent public and private schools and is home to the University of Texas at El Paso as well as Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso.
Within driving distance of El Paso are nine state parks, two national parks, two national monuments, one national memorial and a national forest! Franklin Mountains State Park is the largest urban park in the nation and is open year round for recreation including hiking & mountain biking. The El Paso metro area also has 16 golf courses to choose from. And the El Paso Zoo is a favorite for local families!
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Brian Schroeder at 972-953-9053 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.