The Team – The Hospital
Join the region’s largest and well known health system supporting 62 counties over Central and West Texas. This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services in this fully accredited hospital with 241 beds. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Join this team of 16 dedicated Hospitalists and 6 Nurse Practitioner & focus your skills – on elevating the team in delivering patient-centered, quality care
- Enjoy convenient scheduling of 7-on/7-off creating a sustainable lifestyle.
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the patient experience & core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment
- No Procedures, No Codes, Full Sub-Specialty Support
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement plan
- No Visa Candidates accepted, open to Residents
- Must have TX License or be in process to obtain Texas license
Location & Lifestyle
Named the “HUB” city, Lubbock’s growing economy, housing options, educational opportunity, and recreational amenities make it one of the most livable cities in Texas! Today Lubbock is a thriving city of over 230,000 people. A bustling metropolis with great music, shopping and dining, Big 12 Conference sports, a vibrant arts community and acclaimed medical facilities, Lubbock blends small-town charm with West Texas warmth and hospitality. Brick paved streets lead to an array of family attractions, quaint shops, specialty stores, award winning golf courses, and over 30 lakes to enjoy year round. Lubbock ranks below average in cost of lining and offers a diverse and strong job market. Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine!
Tolearn more about this opprotunity please contact Stephany Nelson at 817-751-3699 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.